Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

I have been hesitant to write this post because I COMPLETELY forgot to take any pictures over Thanksgiving weekend! Crap!!! So I'll try to keep it short because, let's face it, no one wants to read a blog without pictures.

Tuesday afternoon at about 1:30 Rae and I headed out of Missoula, Oregon-bound. The mountain passes were clear, except for a few spots of ice. Yay! We got to Albany at around 10:00...I think? Wednesday, I went to get my traditional "I'm in town" brow & lip wax from my Auntie Heather. It could be the reason I come to town...lol. Then I headed over to the Halls' and pretty much spent the rest of the day there hanging out with the fam.

Thanksgiving! Thursday, I headed to the Halls' around noon, and then we all went on to the Hays' for dinner at 1:00 pm. I stuffed myself, and I had such a great time with Bryan's family! I love them. =) Then Bryan and I headed to my parents' house for dinner part deux at 5:00 pm. Lucky for us, my family has no real concept of time, so dinner was closer to 6:30 or 7:00 pm. I'm not often thankful for the lateness, but I was that day! And how fitting, on Thanksgiving. We spent the rest of the night at my house, and Bryan left at around 1:30 am after we finished watching the movie "The Taking of Pelham 123" with my dad.

On Friday, Bryan and I did some shopping, although not until noon! We just browsed the sales, nothing major. We just hung out at his house the rest of the day, then had pizza and watched the Blazer game with Tanner and Brittney at night.

Saturday, Bryan and I had to go to Shane Co. because I found out that the center diamond in my ring was loose! We had that fixed (and got it cleaned as well--I had forgotten how sparkly my ring is!!), then headed over to Kyle and Jenna's house for a visit. They were having a lazy Saturday, and we crashed it! We just hung out and chatted for an hour or so. I don't know! Bryan and I then had lunch at Panera Bread in Cedar Hills. (We originally headed in that direction because Bryan wanted Jamba Juice, but we never ended up getting Jamba. Oops!) We then hung out at my parents' house for awhile, and that night watched "My Sister's Keeper" with Sue and Brittney. Tanner was the lame boyfriend and only came in like halfway through. Haha!

Anyway, Sunday, Rae and I had to head out early. We left at around 9:30 am. I am sad to be back but glad that I'm in the home stretch of living here! Only 16 days until I get to move home! =)

SORRY that this didn't actually end up being a short blog, and if you've actually read this far, I commend you. I should've known that I couldn't possibly NOT be wordy...sigh.

1 comment:

joyq said...

so here is my question- How do you get your blog so pretty with the photos on the side and what not... DO tell!!!