Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snow!

I didn't do much this past week, and I was feeling pretty sick Thursday and Friday. Not any actual sickness or anything, I just had a several-day-long headache and felt pretty "blah" in general. Anyway, I'm pretty much over that, although now that I mention it I do have a subtle headache! Ugh...I think it must be a migraine. Besides that, things are fine! It snowed a bit this morning, so Rae and I went on a three mile walk to the river that's near our house and back. It was really fun, actually! Although it was FREEZING, it was really pretty outside and quite nice to get out of the house (I had been bumming around for a few days due to not feeling great).





We were cold! =)

Besides that, Rae and I are heading home for Thanksgiving Tuesday afternoon! I am so excited to be going home! Since it snowed quite a bit today, the two mountain passes we have to go through on the way home aren't looking too good. We're just hoping they'll be cleared up a bit more by Tuesday! Pray for our safe travels!!! =)

No comments: