Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Have a Venue!

We officially booked our reception venue yesterday!  Yay!  It's the one I had a picture of in my last blog.  I am excited to finally have something big checked off of my list!  Next we have to find a church in the area (McMinnville), so if you have any ideas let me know!  

We also met with the dress alterations lady yesterday.  I don't think I've officially announced any dress news on my blog, since we weren't sure if it would work, but since we know now I can talk about it!  Around Thanksgiving, I bought a brand new Maggie Sottero designer wedding gown at the Goodwill for $50.  That's right.  Unfortunately, it is a size 12, so we weren't sure whether or not it could be altered to fit me.  Well we found out yesterday that it will work out!  And only cost $300!  We (meaning my mom, Sue, and I) went to a place in Portland, and Jenna met us there.

After being at the alterations place, we all went out to lunch and had a great time visiting.  Afterward, Sue went home with Jenna because the Halls are snowboarding today and stayed the night at Kyle & Jenna's.  My mom and I went to the Goodwill that I got my dress at and I got some fun wedding books!  Fun stuff.

That's about it for this weekend.  I'm just sitting at home today, doing homework and whatever else.  Be jealous.


 
Bryan's got wedding fever!  ;)

2 comments:

joyq said...

that is, quite honestly, the coolest wedding find ever. EVER!!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Lindsey said...

Haha thanks, I knew you would appreciate it.