Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Senseless Rambling

Okay, so I just need to vent a tiny bit about global warming. And the fact that it's a load of crap. Ha. But really. I guess that isn't even the root of my frustration, but I like to discredit the theory as often as possible. Anyway, I'm talking more particularly about our polar bear issue. Or lack thereof? I asked this question in my Ethics class a few weeks ago, and I'll ask it again: Why should I care if polar bears lack to exist? Has anyone ever really considered this? Because we're so worried about the existence of a relatively obsolete animal, we won't drill for oil where there is an abundance of it. So, instead of solving our impending energy crisis, we save a few bears..yay? I would, personally, rather love to be spending less than four dollars a gallon on gas!!
Sorry if this is cynical or something, it's just really illogical to me. And reading over it, I'm not even sure if it makes sense. I mean, I know what I'm talking about, and I guess that's all that matters.
So goodnight, 'cause I'm up ridiculously later than I should be!

No comments: